2. Use a soft paint brush to dust in those hard to reach places like vents and inside cup holders.
3. Marks on your cloth seats? First try to absorb as much as possible. Sponge or spray with dry-cleaning fluid. Apply warm water and vinegar. Rinse with water. Keep repeating until the stain is gone. Blot dry.
4. On foggy mornings, try rubbing a cut raw potato over the car windows. When it dries it will keep the windows clear.
5. To get rid of windscreen film, just add a tablespoon of ammonia per 600ml of water. It works better than plain old soap and water. The plastic fittings in most new cars give off fumes, which can cause a haze on the windows. Sponge with vinegar, rinse with water and wipe with a dry cloth.
6. One way to remove corrosion from battery terminals is to wash them with a mixture of baking soda and water. A little Vaseline on the terminals can help prevent it reoccurring.