Auto Stop Pty Ltd
$55,000 – $69,999
Auto Stop is a family-owned and operated business that has recently celebrated its 30th year. We currently have two workshop locations (Brisbane and Gold Coast) and we pride ourselves on being a one-stop shop, offering quality car servicing & mechanical repairs at affordable prices!
We currently have an opportunity available for a fully qualified and experienced Mechanic to join our team at our Brisbane workshop.
This is a vital role that where you will also be the 2IC (2nd in charge) for the workshop, acting as the point of contact when the Manager is away from the premises.
- Full trade qualification as a motor mechanic
- Minimum of 3 years of proven experience
- Current drivers licence
- Own your own tools
- Ability to diagnose and repair different vehicle makes and models
- Self-motivated and able to work in a team environment
- Experience with KPIs
- Strong time management ability
- Excellent communication skills
- Experience with POS programs for invoicing/estimating (desirable)
Benefits and Perks
- Company vehicle and Fuel
- Paid training provided
- Ongoing development opportunities
- Job security with a well-established business
- Regular social events and strong team culture
- Supportive, friendly team environment
- No working on weekends!
How to apply
If you have the skills and experience to be successful in this role, we want to hear from you!
To register your interest for this exciting opportunity, please register your interest via the enquiry form below.