Auto Stop Mechanical technicians are highly trained, offering quality
car servicing and mechanical repairs at an affordable price.
See the Auto Stop difference in Vehicle Servicing –
Download the Auto Stop Mechanical Vehicle Service Procedure
Auto Stop Mechanical are an authorised Repco Auto Service Centre, Members of the MTAQ Motor Traders Association of Queensland and are RACQ Approved Repairers. As well as the area’s only Safe-T-Stop Authorised Test Centres Brisbane and Gold Coast.
Our Car, SUV and 4WD Services and repairs include:
- New Car and Log Book Servicing without effecting your vehicle manufactures warranty
- Standard Vehicle Servicing, minor or major services are done to the vehicle manufactures specifications
- 4WD (4 wheel drive) and AWD (all wheel drive) Servicing is carried out by the team of highly trained technicians.
- Dealership Equivalent Diagnostics, Auto Stop Mechanical have the latest diagnostic equipment to diagnose and evaluate your vehicles electronic and mechanical controls.
- The area’s only Safe-T-Stop Authorised Test Centres Brisbane and Gold Coast. Safe-T-Stop performs dynamic safety checks on the brakes, steering and suspension on your vehicle that other testing methods miss. Watch the video click here
- All Mechanical Repairs including, suspension and steering repairs, brake and clutch repairs, automatic transmission servicing, cooling systems and radiators repairs, air conditioning service and repairs.
Auto Stop can also carry out RWC Roadworthy Certificates for cars, 4wds and trucks. RWC are also known as Safety Certificates, which are required by Queensland Transport when selling a vehicle.
A safety certificate inspection is not a comprehensive mechanical inspection. If you are buying a used vehicle, you should contact Auto Stop Mechanical for a full mechanical inspection.
Truck Safety inspections are also carried out by the Auto Stop truck mechanics. If you have a truck between 4.5 ton and 20 ton contact us for your next Safety Inspection, service or mechanical repairs.