Here is a short Repco Service Auto Facts video about your cars engines spark plugs.
Spark plugs maintenance and the choice of spark plugs can;
- Improve the way your cars drives, giving better acceleration and more power.
- Improves fuel efficiency, costing you less at the petrol bowser
- Reduces hard starting, surging, engine misfiring & running rough.
- Poor spark from spark plugs increases the amount of unburnt fuel in the exhaust that can shorten the life of exhaust components like your catalytic converter.
- Unburnt fuel can also thin engine oil, reducing the engine protection the oil is suppose to give.
Regular scheduled vehicle servicing can save you money with improved fuel economy and reduce the need to replace other car components sooner than required.
Due for a service soon?
Make a Booking today at –
- Auto Stop Gold Coast on 5528 9188 or Book online at Auto Stop Gold Coast
- Auto Stop Brisbane on 3277 6833 or Book online at Auto Stop Salisbury